“The human mind is so complex and things are so tangled up with each other that, to explain a blade of straw, one would have to take to pieces an entire universe.” - Remy de Gourmont But of course I picked this quote from Google and pasted it. At least I can claim to have read a few chapters of the author's book 'A Night In Luxembourg'. For people who don't know Remy de Gourmont - He is a French Author, Poet, thinker .... I am plain human. Let my race, country, religion be in the backseat because that has nothing to do with my brain or anybody's for that matter. As a matter of fact, let us not even use the word brain, we will use the word Mind. The brain is just a physical organ but the mind transcends beyond. It is metaphysical and it is complex and Remy's quote here uses the phrase 'a blade of straw' for the brain that is precisely what catches the eye when one talks about Mind. The mind is like a blade (can't be sure of metal or straw) and that to...
Comments
Post a Comment